Swasanandam Gulika Tablet is a medicine with both herbal and mineral ingredients.
This medicines pacifies the kapha and vata dosha. It pacifies breathing difficulty by clearing the mucus off the passages in the respiratory tract.
1 or 2 pills can be chewed or taken with any adjuvant.
Anupana (co – drink):
- Warm water
- Jeera water
- Any suitable kashayam or arishtam
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (An ore of Mercury and Sulphur)
- Karpoora ( Cinnamomum camphora)
- Vatsanabha – Purified and processed Aconitum ferox
- Hareetaki ( Terminalia chebula)
- Vibheetaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki ( Emblica officinalis)
Swasanandam Gulika works the best with :
Kanakasavam in breathing difficulty.
- Swasanandam Gulika is possibly safe and well-tolerated in most of the patients.
- It is advisable to take this medicine under the supervision of an ayurvedic physician.