Ayurvedic Decoction for Bleeding Piles
Nirogam's Ayurvedic kit for bleeding piles contains:
1. Dusparsakadi Kashayam- 200ml
2. Nimbolae - 60 capsules
1. Dusparshakadi kashayam – 15ml + 60 ml warm water twice daily one hour before food.
2. Nimbolae Capsules - 1 capsule after breakfast and dinner with warm water.
Dusparshakadi kashayam is an ayurvedic medicine in a liquid form. It is commonly used in the treatment of hemorrhoids and fistula.
- It is taken after diluting with hot water
- Dusparsha – Tragia involucrata
- Bilva –Aegle marmelos
- Yavani –Carum copticum
- Nagara –Zingiber officinale
- Patha –Cyclea peltata
Method of manufacturing:
All the ingredients in coarse powder form is added with 8 or 16 parts of water, boiled and reduced to 1/4 or 1/8th part, filtered and preserved.
Dusparshakadi kashayam works the best with:
- Arshina tablets in hemorrhoids.
- Charngeryadi ghritam in bleeding piles.
- Dusparshakadi kashayam is possibly safe and well-tolerated in most of the patients.
- It can be taken during pregnancy strictly under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is always better to consult an ayurvedic physician before taking any ayurvedic medicine.
Benefits of Nimbolae
Abhraka bhasma (Mica Biotite) - 10 mg
Sudh tankan (Borax anhydrous) - 15 mg
Mandoor bhasma (Ferri peroxidum) - 15 mg
Sudh Rasaunt (Berberis aristata) - 20 mg
Sudh Elua (Aloe barbadensis) - 20 mg
Chotti hrade (Terminalia chebula) - 30 mg
Sudh Swarn Garic (Ochre) - 30 mg
Nimboli (Azadirachta indica) - 60 mg
Bakayan (Melia azedarachinn) - 60 mg
Sudh Guggul (Commiphora mukul) - 60 mg
Prepared in the decoction of
Triphala - the three myrobalans
Gulab phool (Rosa damascina)
Amaltas Gudda (Cassia fistula)
Rittha Chhilka (Sapindus mukorossi)