The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit For Liver Rejuvenation
The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit consists of 3 main products to be taken together. These are :
1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam
2. Organic Certified BhumiAmalaki Powder
3. Livokot Capsules
Also known as Vasaguduchyadi kashayam, it is a potent ayurvedic decoction known for its hepato-protective activity.
This classical combination is known to treat several diseases of the liver and blood disorders like hepatitis,anaemia, jaundice, , liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, epistaxis, haematemesis and
sickle cell anaemia
Mode of action:
Hepatitis is considered as a disease involiving pitta and rakta dhatu in the liver.
- This kashayam corrects the vitiated pitta, and also purifies the blood (rakta dhatu).
- Eliminates excessive pitta from the body.
- It is known to improve the sense of taste perception.
Ingredients in Vasaguluchyadi Kashaya
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Guduchi – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Triphala – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica, Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Katvi – Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Bhunimba – Andrographis paniculata
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
Dosage : 2 tablet twice a day,ideally an hour before food.
Packing Size : 100 Tablets
Bhumiamalaki Powder is an effective treatment for liver and kidney diseases. It can relieve symptoms of hepatitis and gall bladder dysfunction.
Mode of action:
Considered a rasayana for the liver, this sequence fundamentally equates to use can assist in reversing imbalances and assistance ease and maintain the liver. Bhumi amalaki is described as sour in taste, but in effect in alleviating hepatitis symptoms and also helping in gall bladder ailments.
Ingredients: 100% Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri).
Dosage : 2 tsp with buttermilk in the early morning on an empty stomach.
Livokot Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal. It helps in the treatment of liver disorder of varied aetiology.
Mode of action:
Livokot tablet is a unique herbal combination having hepato-protective function that helps in the treatment of liver disorder of varied aetiology.
This ideal combination of the herbs Clearing Nut Tree and Phylanthus Plant functions as hepato-protective and liver stimulant.
Long pepper known for its bio-enhancing properties makes the formulation ideal for treating all types of liver disorders.
It also improves better digestion and appetite.
The synergistic action of herbs helps to reduce serum bilirubin levels at faster rates.
Indication of Livokot Tablet:
- Liver disorders
- Helps to cleanse and restore liver cells.
- Protects the liver from toxic substances
- Improves digestion, infectious hepatitis, cirrhosis of liver
Ingredients of Livokot Tablet:
Each Livokot Tablet contains-
- Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata)- whole plant- 3.333g
- Thamalaki (Phylanthus niruri)- whole plant- 3.333g
- Pippali (Piper longum)- fruit- 1.333g
- Excepients- q.s.
- Preservative- Methyl Paraben Sodium, Propyl Paraben Sodium
Dosage of Livokot tablet:
1 tablet thrice daily, or as directed by the physician.
- The above combination is known for its antiviral and hepatoprotective activity when taken over a period of time.
- However the results varies from person to person.
- It is better to consult to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting the medicine .
- Other medicines or adjuvants may be added along with this kit to tackle the disease according to a person’s prakriti and dosha imbalance.
- Strict pathya should be followed while taking the medicine.
The following food should be avoided while taking this course of treatment:
Pulses: All varieties of pulses other than mung, kidney beans, Chole, channa.
Beverages: soft drinks, milkshakes, sugary fruit juices,curd, flavored yogurt, ice creams
Junk food and chat items, pickles, sauces, artificially preserved jams
Vegetables- potatoes, paneer, soya, tomatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, brinjal
Fruits - sour fruits - oranges, lemons, strawberries, papaya, pineapple.
Spices: dry red chili , garam masala, chat masala, garlic, aamchur powder.