The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit For
1. Rejuvenation of liver
2. Improves appetite and metabolism
3. Treats dysfunction of liver the gall bladder
4. Reduces increased serum bilirubin levels.
The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit consists of 4 products to be taken together : 1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam- 100 tablets x 1 2. BhumiAmalaki Powder- 100 gm x 1 3. Livokot Capsules - 100 Tablets x1 4. Keyliv Malt - 200gms x 1
1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam tablets - 2 tablets, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water.
2. Livokot capsules - 1 tablet thrice daily, after food with warm water.
3. Bhumiamalaki Powder - 2 tsp with buttermilk or warm water in the early morning, on an empty stomach.
4. keyliv malt : 1 tsp after breakfast and dinner with warm water.
Also known as Vasaguduchyadi kashayam, it is a potent ayurvedic decoction known for its hepato-protective activity.
This classical combination is known to treat several diseases of the liver and blood disorders like hepatitis,anaemia, jaundice, , liver cirrhosis, fatty liver, epistaxis, haematemesis and
sickle cell anaemia
Mode of action:
Hepatitis is considered as a disease involiving pitta and rakta dhatu in the liver.
- This kashayam corrects the vitiated pitta, and also purifies the blood (rakta dhatu).
- Eliminates excessive pitta from the body.
- It is known to improve the sense of taste perception.
Ingredients in Vasaguluchyadi Kashaya
- Vasa – Adhatoda vasica
- Guduchi – Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Triphala – Haritaki – Terminalia chebula, Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica, Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
- Katvi – Picrorrhiza kurroa
- Bhunimba – Andrographis paniculata
- Nimba – Neem – Azadirachta indica
Bhumiamalaki Powder is an effective treatment for liver and kidney diseases. It can relieve symptoms of hepatitis and gall bladder dysfunction.
Mode of action:
Considered a rasayana for the liver, this sequence fundamentally equates to use can assist in reversing imbalances and assistance ease and maintain the liver. Bhumi amalaki is described as sour in taste, but in effect in alleviating hepatitis symptoms and also helping in gall bladder ailments.
Ingredients: 100% Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri).
Livokot 100 Tablets
Livokot Tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal. It helps in the treatment of liver disorder of varied aetiology.
Mode of action:
Livokot tablet is a unique herbal combination having hepato-protective function that helps in the treatment of liver disorder of varied aetiology.
This ideal combination of the herbs Clearing Nut Tree and Phylanthus Plant functions as hepato-protective and liver stimulant.
Long pepper known for its bio-enhancing properties makes the formulation ideal for treating all types of liver disorders.
It also improves better digestion and appetite.
The synergistic action of herbs helps to reduce serum bilirubin levels at faster rates.
Indication of Livokot Tablet:
- Liver disorders
- Helps to cleanse and restore liver cells.
- Protects the liver from toxic substances
- Improves digestion, infectious hepatitis, cirrhosis of liver
Ingredients of Livokot Tablet:
Each Livokot Tablet contains-
- Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata)- whole plant- 3.333g
- Thamalaki (Phylanthus niruri)- whole plant- 3.333g
- Pippali (Piper longum)- fruit- 1.333g
- Excepients- q.s.
- Preservative- Methyl Paraben Sodium, Propyl Paraben Sodium
The following food should be avoided while taking this course of treatment:
Pulses: All varieties of pulses other than mung, kidney beans, Chole, channa.
Beverages: soft drinks, milkshakes, sugary fruit juices,curd, flavored yogurt, ice creams
Junk food and chat items, pickles, sauces, artificially preserved jams
Vegetables- potatoes, paneer, soya, tomatoes, cabbage, cauliflower, brinjal
Fruits - sour fruits - oranges, lemons, strawberries, papaya, pineapple.
Spices: dry red chili , garam masala, chat masala, garlic, aamchur powder.
This malt contains Kutki, Bhringraj, Bhui Amla, Kalmegh, Guduchi and Triphala Ghansatva
Magic malt for prevention and cure for all types of liver disorder. Improves digestion and stops fatty enlargement of liver and cirrhosis of the liver. Helps in drug/alcohol induced hepatitis, viral hepatitis.
Each 10g contains
Bhui amla (800 mg), Bhring raj (500 mg), Kal megh (300 mg), Makoi (800 mg), Nagar motha (100 mg), Arjun (100 mg), Kutaki (125 mg), Ghrit kumari (100 mg), Gulkand (500 mg), Triphla (1500 mg), Vai vidang (50 mg), Draksha (100 mg), Ajwain (50 mg), Trikatu (150 mg), Saunf (50 mg), Jeera (50 mg), Punernavadi mandoor (50 mg), Praval panchamrat (20 mg), Shankh bashm (100 mg), Sharkara Q.S.
If you want to have a free consultation from our resident Ayurvedic Doctor, please sign up here