Mukta Vati is an all-natural Ayurvedic blood pressure medication for reducing hypertension and high blood pressure symptoms. It also purifies the blood and protects the heart and liver.
Benefits of MUKTA VATI
MUKTA VATI is a fast acting and safe herbal remedy. It does not counteract with any current medications. It helps to
* Regulate High Blood Pressure
* Reduce Inflammation in the Body
* Protect the Heart
* Improve Memory
* Purify Blood
* Protect the Liver
* Relieve Stress and Anxiety
* Treat Insomnia
* Recharge the Mind
* Hypertension/High Blood Pressure
In conventional medicine, diuretics, beta blockers, vasodilators and other drugs are used to treat high blood pressure. The side effects of medications vary. Some people experience mild symptoms while some others have severe ones. Common symptoms of medications are dry mouth, dehydration, constipation, headaches, upset stomach and increased sensitivity to cold or sunlight.
Recommended Lifestyle Modifications
* As far as possible, eat plant based foods. Include banana, grapes, guava, papaya Indian gooseberry, parsley, bitter gourd, drumsticks and garlic in the diet. Reduce the intake of caffeine.
* Quit smoking and watch on alcohol intake.
* Limit sodium intake and increase potassium in the diet.
* Taking basil leaves (tulsi) and neem are found to be beneficial when taken in the morning.
* Yoga and pranayama (deep breathing exercises) are beneficial. They help to reduce stress and improve sleep.
Ingredients in MUKTA VATI
MUKTA VATI is a nerve and cardiac tonic with beneficial antioxidants. It contains
* Brahmi (Centella Asiatica)
* Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus Pluricalis)
* Arjuna Ghana (Terminalia Arjuna)
* Gazoban (Onosma Bracteatum)
* Jyotishmati (Celastrus Paniculatus)
* Pushkarmool (Inula Racemosa)
* Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
* Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia)
* Prawal Pishti (Corallium Rubrum)
* Mukta Pishti (Calcinated shell of Pinctada Margaritifera/Pearl Powder)
You should NOT stop any existing medications suddenly. They can be stopped only gradually and very carefully.
MUKTA VATI should be taken on empty stomach approximately one hour before breakfast in the morning and one hour before dinner at night.
Packaging Size: 120 Tablets
* If your BP is greater than 160/100 mmHG , you should take 2 tabs twice a day.
* If your BP is 150/90 mmHG, take 2 tabs twice a day.
* If your BP is 140/90 mmHg or your blood pressure rises occasionally, you can take 1 tab twice a day.