Lo-Medus increases good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers triglycerides, treats atherosclerosis and diabetes, and reduces risk of heart attack.
* Regulates circulating Lipid levels through FXR mediated enhanced bile acid clearance.
* Increases HDL levels and mobilises arterial lipid deposits.
* Normalises lipid profile.
* Provides strong Anti-oxidant action. Retards Lipid peroxidation.
* Reduces Viscocity of the blood. Provides a comprehensive treatment for Atherosclerosis.
Peripheral vascular diseases
As an adjuvant to anti-diabetics
Commiphora mukul (Guggulu)
Tinospora cordifolia (Amruta)
Pterocarpus marsupeum (Asana)
Embelia ribes (Vidanga)
Plumbago zeylanica (Chitraka)
Piper nigrum ( Maricha)
Piper longum (Pippali)
Zingiber officinale (Nagara)
Incinerated iron (Loha bhasma)
Dosage: 2 Tablets twice or thrice daily or as directed by physician
Packaging Size: 100 Tablets