DRAKSHADI KASHAYAM 200ml
Drakshadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. Draksha refers to raisins. Raisin is the main ingredients of this medicine.
- Burning sensation in the stomach , feet or hands
- Bleeding disorders
- Diseases of the spleen and liver
- Lack of appetite
- Fever of vata and pitta origin
- Intoxication due to alcohol or hangover
- Excessive thirst
- Nasal bleeding
This kashayam is known to be an excellent combination to reduce the pitta and vata dosha. The authentic kerala ayurvedic text on formulations mentions Drakshadi kashaya as a “ vata-pitta jwarahara kashayam”.
It is anti emetic, anti- pyretic, anti- toxic , has cooling properties and refreshing in nature.
10- 15ml of kashayam + 60 ml of warm water one hour before food, twice daily or as prescribed by the doctor.
Drakshadi kashayam can be taken with:
- Draksha – Vitis vinefera
- Madhuka – Madhuca longifolia
- Yashtimadhu – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Kashmari – Gmelina arborea
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Hribera – Coleus zeylanicus
- Padmakesara – Nelumbium speciosum
- Padmaka – Prunus cerasoides
- Mrinala – Nelumbium speciosum
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Parushaka – Phoenix famifera
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Nilotpala –Nymphea nouchali
- Parushakam –Grewia asiatica
- Jatipushpa – Jasminum sambac
Drakshadi Kashaya Side Effects:
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Xerfer Capsules 100 Capsules
Xerfer, the Nature's Haematinic for Natural RBC Formation
Benefits of Xerfer:
* Works by raising the Hemoglobin levels.
* Significantly improves both physical standards and general well being.
* Amalaki provides Vitamin-C to enhance Iron absorption.
* Punarnava prevents edema with its diuretic property.
* Iron Deficiency Anemia
Anemia is a condition wherein the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells (RBC). Iron is an important building block for red blood cells. When the body does not have enough iron, it will make fewer red blood cells smaller RBC. This is called iron deficiency anemia, the most common form of anemia.
Symptoms of Low RBC Levels Include:
- Extreme fatigue and cramps
- Pale skin and brittle nails
- Sore tongue, poor appetite and headache
- Irritability, cold hands, and palpitations
Ingredients in Xerfer:
Each capsule is made from 850 mg of medicament comprising of:
* Naturally processed iron ore: Mandooram
* Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: Kharpara
* Boerhaavia diffusa: Punarnava
* Emblica officinalis: Amalaki
* Terminalia chebula: Hareetaki
* Terminalis belerica: Vibhitaki
* Curcuma longa: Haridra
* Zingiber officinale: Sunthi
* Piper nigrum: Maricha
* Piper longum: Pippali
* Piper chaba: Chavya
* Cyperus rotundus: Musta
* Cedrus deodara: Devadaru
* Swertia chirata: Kirata Tikta
Dosage: 01 Capsule two times in a day after food. (700 mg each)