Dooshi vishari gulika is a peculiar combination mentioned in the ayurvedic text for the treatment of poisoning.It is also called as dooshivishari agada. Due to its sharp and penetrative qualities and anti microbial action it is also cures food poisoning.
Chronic Skin diseases
Allergic skin diseases
It is an action specific medicine.
It directly acts against the poison.
It is also anti microbial in action.
It can digest and cleanse all the indigested food particles from the root.
1 or 2 pills can be chewed or taken with any adjuvant.
Anupana (co – drink):
- Warm water
- Any suitable kashayam or arishtam
- pippali ( Piper longum)
- Dhyamaka ( Cymbopogon martini)
- Jatamamsi ( Nardostychus jatamansi)
- Lodhra ( Symplococcus racemosa)
- Ela ( Elatteria cardamom)
- Suvarjika ( Salt petre)
- Kutannata ( Oroxylum indicum)
- Natam ( Valirianna walichii)
- Kushtam ( Saussurea leppa)
- Yashti madhu ( Glyzzirhiza glabra)
- Chandana ( Santalum album)
- Gairika – Red ochre
- Dooshivishari Gulika is possibly safe and well-tolerated in most of the patients.
- It is better to take this medicine after consultation with an ayurvedic physician.