CHITHRAKAGRANTHIKADI KASHAYAM is an ayurvedic liquid decoction. It contains water soluble active principles.
It is known to pacify the vata and kapha dosha. It is an appetizer and a carminative. Known to relieve pain,bloating and constipation. It also scraps and cuts the unwanted excessive tissue/ cells thus helping in the cure of endometriosis. This medicine is known to have a purificatory action by clearing off adhesions in the tubes.
Dose : Kashayam 15 ml diluted with 60 ml of water twice daily before food or as directed by physician.
A pinch of asafetida or black salt or rock salt is added according to the condition.
Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica)
Granthika- Pippali mool (Piper longum)
Eranda (Riccinus communis)
Shunti (Zingiber offiicinale)
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- There are no known side-effects of medicine.
- It can be safely taken during breastfeeding.
- Do not take any medicine during pregnancy without consulting doctor
DHANWANTHARI GULIKA TABLET
DHANWANTHARI GULIKA TABLET also known as Dhanwantharam gulika is an ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It serves as a first aid in the treatment of indigestion.
- Respiratory disorders involving difficulty in breathing
- Chronic respiratory disorders
- Increase in Kapha Dosha
- Restores normal pathway of Vata Dosha (useful in bloating, vomiting).
It acts mainly on the vata dosha. Causes vatanulomana – restores normal pathway of vata
1 or 2 pills can be chewed or taken with any adjuvant.
Anupana (co – drink):
- Warm water
- Jeera water
- Any suitable kashayam or arishtam
The ingredients are taken in equal quantities and pounded with decoction of Cumin (Jeeraka Kashaya) and sandalwood decoction (Himambhasa – Chandana kashaya) and Pills are prepared.