Ayurvedic Remedy for Prostate Enlargement
We Bring you Ayurstate - Time-tested, all Natural, 100% Ayurvedic Best Selling Supplement for all Prostate Problems
Nirogam is an official authorized distributor for Ayurstate.
Ayurstate provides men with long-term relief from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and has shown a decrease in PSA levels in men with prostate cancer. It reduces urinary frequency, nocturnal urinating and stops urinary incontinence. Ayurstate also reduces prostate size, alleviates pain and discomfort and improves ejaculation.
AYURSTATE is the best alternative approach to Prostate Rejuvenation as it deals with the underlying causes and not the symptoms alone.
With AYURSTATE men can enjoy long-term relief from BPH and other prostate problems. And remarkably, men with Prostate Cancer have experienced a decrease in PSA levels after taking AYURSTATE!
AYURSTATE will also improve your urine flow, semen production, and ejaculation control in a safe and natural manner with no side effects. It nourishes and stimulates the exocrine glands to relieve effects of prostate-related problems by normalizing the size of your prostate and keeping it from getting larger as a result of exposure to excess estrogen.
Mechanism of Action
This is accomplished through the inhibition of polyamines and prostaglandins in the prostate. In the long-term, AYURSTATE aids in the maintenance of sexual health and reproductive vitality by rejuvenating the prostate gland at the cellular level.
Benefits of AYURSTATE:
* Reduce Prostate Size
* Proven herbal treatment for BPH
* Strengthen Urine Flow
* Decrease Urinary Frequency and treat Incontinence
* Minimize Nocturnal Urination
* Stop Urinary Incontinence
* Improve Ejaculation
* Alleviate Pain & Discomfort
Ayurvedic Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
As per Ayurveda, Prostate Enlargement is caused due to an imbalance in Vata Dosha. Goskshura, Guggulu, Punarnava and Shilajit are effective herbs for BPH and Prostatitis.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes:
* Urinate when you feel like. Never resist the urge. Even if you don't feel a need to urinate, visit the toilet as a habit.
* Avoid alcohol and caffeine, especially after dinner.
* Avoid drinking a lot of fluid all at once. Spread out fluids throughout the day. Reduce the intake of fluids after 8 pm and avoid drinking fluids within 2 hours of bedtime.
* Check with your doctor if any of your medications have diuretic property. Some medications can aggravate BPH symptoms.
* Exercise regularly. Cold weather and lack of physical activity are seen to worsen symptoms.
* Practise Kegel exercises (Pelvic floor exercises). They are easy to learn and help to strengthen the pelvic.
* Manage stress. Nervousness, anxiety and tension can lead to more frequent urination, especially at night.
* Avoid spices, condiments, salty diet, red meat, cheese, starchy foods and sweets. Have a balanced diet with lots of fruits, seeds, nuts, grains, and vegetables [especially tomatoes, spinach and carrots].
Packaging Size: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Dosage: 01 Capsule Twice Daily, 1 hour before food with a glass of lukewarm water.(227 mg)
For any concerns, please email to [email protected]