Arjuna Powder reduces hypertension and bad cholesterol (LDL). It is rich in magnesium, zinc, calcium, copper and improves the function of the heart.
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health
- Arjun helps to maintain normal blood pressure
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjun
- Arjuna supports the blood's absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjuna supports the heart's energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
ARJUNA, a relative of the Triphala herbs is a special powerful Ayurvedic herb for all kinds of heart diseases. Its action is specific for the heart and promotes right heart function and aids in longevity. Arjuna helps recovery after heart attacks, as well as helps in their prevention. It promotes healing of the soft tissue and of internal organs, and is specific for treating broken bones. It is good blood thinner, while maintaining normal coagulation.
Today when heart disease is probably the main cause of death, Arjuna is an important herb and can be taken as a general heart tonic for those with a propensity to heart attacks. It stimulates the cardiac muscles, improves their efficiency and alleviates oedema due to cardiac failure. All people with heart weakness can benefit by this herb, regardless of the nature of their disease. On a psychological level Arjuna gives courage and strengthens the will, fortifying our heart to accomplish our true goals in life.
Suggested Use: Take 1-3 grams of Arjuna powder daily. Vata types can take it with Ashwagandha powder, Pitta types with Gotu Kola Powder and Kaphas with Elecampane Powder for better results.
Ayurvedic Energetics: V+P-K
No animal ingredients. Cruelty Free Certified
Suitable for vegetarians.
No Heavy Metals.
No Added Artificial Flavours.
No Chemical preservatives.
No genetically Modified Crop Material used.
Packaging Size: 100 grams
Arjuna Powder made from Bark (Chhal)