Puffy eyes, dark circles, bags around the eyes… a nightmare that every one faces sometime or the other. Irregular sleep and long hours of sitting in front of the computer screen are bound to give any healthy person puffy eyes. If not attended to at the start these dark puffy eyes are hard to get rid of as you age.
1 Tips To reduce the puffiness
The swelling in the eyes in caused by the build up of fluid in the eye tissues, known as the orbits. The below given tips are simple tips that helps drain the fluid away from the eye area.
2. Sleep Tight: puffy eyes are a clear indicator of lack of sleep. If you have puffy eyes every morning you must try and improve the quality as well as quantity of your sleep.
3. Water: puffiness in the eyes is also caused by dehydration. Drink lots and lots of water throughout the day. It would help in improving your overall health too.
4. Improve your health to get rid of the puffed eyes: fluid retention around eye area causes puffiness. Perhaps, your entire body is dehydrated and causing water retention. Directly improving your body’s water handling capacity will indirectly get rid of puffed eyes.
6. The puffiness in the eyes can also be caused because some medical or health conditions such as pregnancy, hormonal change or dermatitis. In such a case the puffiness usually goes away on its own after few days.
7. The age factor: Sometimes, the puffiness happens as you start aging and the body starts slowing down. It is OK. The tips mentioned above will help in reducing the puffiness; however, as age is the factor the puffiness might remain. Don’t fret too much over your eyes; instead try a new hairstyle to improve upon your looks.
8. Warm weather: the body’s capacity to eliminate fluid from the body is reduced during hot weather which may worsen the puffiness in the eyes.